Monday, January 17, 2011

I am Marissa of the Ismail :)

;You can sound the alarm.
You can call out your guards.
You can fence in your yard.
You can pull all the cards.
But I wont back down.
Oh no I wont back down.
Oh no. ♥

Myspace :mary_dagynaecologist@yahoo.com

I am Marissa of the Ismail,
18,
Diploma in Network Support -POLYTECHNIC.

"I'm out of character
I'm in rare form
If you really knew me
You'd know it's not the norm

Cause I'm doing things that I normally won't do
The old me's gone I feel brand new
And if you don't like it fuck you" =)



I'm selfish, impatient & a lil insecure. I make mistakes, Im out of control & at time hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best. - Audrey Hepburn.
I am Marissa of the Ismail :)








VS






:)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More